Fully-Automatic COG/FOG/COF Bonder (for LSIs or FPCs)
Fully automatic COG/FOG bonder.
- COG / FOG one-path function allows you to process both COG and FOG successively by a single machine.Cycle time of less than 4 sec/chip, making it possible for the user to achieve high productivity.
- After-bonding accuracy of ±4 µm (3 sigma), thereby meeting with finer pitch bonding requirements.
- Bonding of chips with two different sizes and bonding of tighter pitches between chips are possible.
- Conversion among COG / FOG / COF is possible by simply exchanging jigs within a short time.
- With the automatic positioning feedback system, making it possible to substantially reduce time required for teaching when changing work components.
- Pressure and temperature profile controlling is possible during main bonding process.
- Tip of the bonding-head is attachment-type design, making the total system compatible with a variety of chip designs and FPC sizes.
FOG function; COF function; COG/FOG one-path, etc.
Specifications for FG3000
|Substrate size [mm]||COG||20L × 20W–130L × 130W t=0.3 × 2–1.1 × 2|
|FOG||20L × 20W–110L × 130W t=0.3 × 2–1.1 × 2 (Outline dimensions)|
|COF||20L × 20W–100L × 100W t=Min. 0.02|
|Chip or FPC size (mm)||LSI||3L × 1W ×–30L × 5W, t=0.3–1.0|
|FPC||25L × 20W–60L × 60W t=Min. 0.02|
|Number of types||LSI||1 or 2|
|Chip orientation||Face up or Face down|
|Cycle time *1||4.0 [sec/chip]|
|Alignment accuracy (3σ) *2||± 2.5 [µm](X,Y)|
|Bonding accuracy(3σ) *2||± 4 [µm](X,Y)|
|Bonding force [N]||ACF lamination:9.8-196|
|Heated tool temperature [℃]||ACF lamination:RT-150 Constant heater|
|Pre-bonding:RT-150 Constant heater|
|Main bonding:RT-350 Ceramic heater|
|Power||1-phase, AC220V ± 10%, 50/60Hz ± 1Hz or 3-phase, AC220V ± 10%, 50/60Hz ± 1Hz, 10kVA|
|Air pressure (MPa)||Dry air 0.49 - 0.59|
|Equipment dimensions (mm)*4||Approx. 3860W × 1508D × 1570H|
|Weight (kg)*4||Approx. 4000|
*1 Cycle time, obtained when Toray-standard COG work components, processing, and operation conditions are applied.
*2 Accuracy, measured when Toray-standard COG work components, processing, and operation conditions are applied.
*3 Exchangeable to a ceramic heater (RT-350°C) as an optional feature.
*4 Dimensions and weight of unloading conveyor unit are not included.
- CONTACT US
Tokyo office: +81-3-3241-1769
Shiga office: +81-77-544-6221