Overlay measurement system "OM-7000"
Measures wafer bonding misalignment and top-to-bottom alignment with a high degree of precision
Measures wafer bonding misalignment and top-to-bottom alignment to a high degree of precision!
- Support for completely automatic measurement
- Supports both transmitted and reflected measurement
- High-precision measurement using a unique measurement algorithm
- High-precision focus using PZT stage
- Automatic defect image storage
- Can also measure top-to-bottom overlay patterns
- Can be installed in a wafer bonding equipment
Application examples: Stacked image sensors, stacked memory (Flash, D-RAM), next-generation IGBT, etc.
|Measuring Method||Edge detection by IR|
|Objective lenses||5x: Global alignment
|Clean class||Class 1|
|Full Automation||GEM300 compliant|
- Related terms
- Image sensor
- Power device
- CONTACT US
Shiga office: +81-77-544-1635