Vacuum Printing Encapsulation System
We have unique printing systems that use vacuum technology.
Capable of void-less and low-stress coating, and can be used in the manufacture of highly reliable devices in a variety of fields.Can reduce cost and time for product changeover by utilizing mask printing method.
A semi-automatic machine, suited for conducting R&D work and mass production.Can also be used as a fully automatic machine.
- The system ensures achievement of void-less encapsulation and via-hole filling.
- The system is applicable to variety of products by setting multiple parameters.
- The system has a built-in cleaning unit for cleaning the backside of mask.
- CCD camera monitor
- Substrate loading / unloading unit
- Image processor
- Silent box for vacuum pump
Specifications for VE500C
|Printing area||200 mm wide × 200 mm long|
|Vacuum level (Max)||130Pa|
|Print head||Double squeegee|
|Resin supply method||Dispenser|
|Equipment dimensions||Approx. 1,800 mm wide × 1,000 mm deep × 1,600 mm high|
|Weight||Approx. 1,200 kg|
|Power||3-phase AC200±10%、50Hz/60Hz or 3-phase AC220±10%、50Hz/60Hz、18kV|
- Related terms
- Multilayer substrate
- Hole filling
- CONTACT US
Tokyo office: +81-3-3241-1769
Shiga office: +81-77-544-6221