Vacuum Printing System for Large-sized Substrates
We have unique printing systems that use vacuum technology.
Capable of void-less and low-stress coating, and can be used in the manufacture of highly reliable devices in a variety of fields.Can reduce cost and time for product changeover by utilizing mask printing method.
The system is capable of void-less via-hole filling of high aspect ratio bottom via.
Used for FOWLP (Fan out Wafer Level Package) of large size panels.
- The printing system is applicable to substrates of large sizes.
- High productivity can be achieved with its special chamber construction.
- The system ensures achievement of void-less and flat encapsulation.
- Highly accurate printing can be realized by its image processing system.
- CCD camera monitor
- Substrate loading / unloading unit
- Image processor
- Silent box for vacuum pump
Specifications for VE6500
|Printing area||510 mm wide × 610 mm long|
|Equipment dimensions||Approx. 4,345 mm wide × 3,840 mm deep × 2,500 mm high|
|Weight||Approx. 7,200 kg|
- Related terms
- Multilayer substrate
- Hole filling
- CONTACT US
Tokyo office: +81-3-3241-1769
Shiga office: +81-77-544-6221